GARMENT CARE –
Recommended : First time Dry Clean
To ensure that the delicacy and softness of your garment is maintained, please follow the instructions:
- –Use cold water and genteel wash: Conserve energy and colour! Choosing cold water is not only better for the environment, but it also helps to conserve the fragile fabric and colour of the item.
- – We recommend separate wash and no soaking of cotton and mulsilk fabric. Dry inside out in shade.
- – Dry clean is ideal but handwash also works.
- – No machine wash or dryer, only gentle handwash.
- – Moderate shrinkage may be expected in cotton fabrics.
- – Some fabrics like Ikats and Block-printed may shed excess colour.